What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Haven't bought anything in a while...and I overpaid for these a little as I bought private party, but I didn't care. Been looking for em' forever. Needless to say, I was quite pleased when these showed up tonight...

039.JPG041.JPG

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Haven't bought anything in a while...and I overpaid for these a little as I bought private party, but I didn't care. Been looking for em' forever. Needless to say, I was quite pleased when these showed up tonight...

View attachment 23401View attachment 23402
Nice Kyle, I got a box of those resting myself. If you fire one up soon let me know if I should think of opening mine

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Nice Kyle, I got a box of those resting myself. If you fire one up soon let me know if I should think of opening mine
Yup, will do Mike. Haven't seen much negative on these anywhere (or any for that matter).. and sounds like they sit pretty true to the Upmann profile...which is exactly what I'm hoping for!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
they suck..lol
Then sell me the rest of your box you bastard! I shoulda jumped on these back when you found em, although by the time I saw your pic, they were already long gone. Don't know where these boxes are all hiding, but these have been too damn HTF.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
What is that third band on those smokes. Excuse my stupidity but what am I looking at I've never seen those.
I was surprised to see that 3rd band as well. Still not even quite sure what it's for. These came from someone in Canada though, so perhaps has something to do with that...but thats a complete guess. The smokes are Upmann Royal Robustos.