What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Arrived today. Cohiba Siglo Vi
And Trinidad Reyes
Thanks for sharing brother. But something sticks out to me on the Cohiba seal... the serial code should not have perfect corners like that. Cuba has not made warranty seals with perfect corners. They are either rounded off somewhat or have diagonal cut corners. You can see the 2 different types since serial codes were introduced right here to see for yourself. http://cubancigarwebsite.com/info-packaging.aspx#Union_and_Warranty_Seals

And checking the code on Habanos' website says: Non registered code for Habanos S.A. Please,check again that you selected the correct format for the stamp.

Did you get them local to you in Sweden? Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Arrived today. Cohiba Siglo Vi
And Trinidad Reyes
Thanks for sharing brother. But something sticks out to me on the Cohiba seal... the serial code should not have perfect corners like that. Cuba has not made warranty seals with perfect corners. They are either rounded off somewhat or have diagonal cut corners. You can see the 2 different types since serial codes were introduced right here to see for yourself. http://cubancigarwebsite.com/info-packaging.aspx#Union_and_Warranty_Seals

And checking the code on Habanos' website says: Non registered code for Habanos S.A. Please,check again that you selected the correct format for the stamp.

Did you get them local to you in Sweden? Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss...
A friend got them for me in Cuba. He has a travel agency and has been a guide in Cuba for many years. He's had a yearly trip to the habanos festival since 2008. The text on the band seems thinner and the code doesn't match on the habanos site. I cut one open.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a couple of boxes :)

Trinidad Robusto T 24 ct
Trinidad Robusto Extra 12 ct
Bolivar Bonitas
RyJ hermosos No.2
HDM regalos
Trinidad Short robusto T
Trinidad Ingenios

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Suicide bombed myself for a big celebration coming this week. These came SUPER fast. They shipped less than 10 days ago. Hope they are real lol. Came from a very trusted source. Popped my cherry, this is my first box purchase.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Very nice first purchase. If the source is trusted, then they are real. Period. Trust the source. That's all you can do when it comes to authenticity.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Suicide bombed myself for a big celebration coming this week. These came SUPER fast. They shipped less than 10 days ago. Hope they are real lol. Came from a very trusted source. Popped my cherry, this is my first box purchase.

Congrats ! ... So young and pretty , rott too

tempted yet ? ?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

tempted yet ? ?
I have 2 aged ones thanks to some BOTLS. but yes I am tempted. i have heard great things about the 2013 box code Monte 2s

Rating - 100%
156   0   0

tempted yet ? ?
I have 2 aged ones thanks to some BOTLS. but yes I am tempted. i have heard great things about the 2013 box code Monte 2s
Nice first box! I've been real happy smoking the #2 with only a bit of rest on them.