What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received my first one from NY. It wasn't green, was a few pages and asked me to complete and return. Options were to take claim, go to court and basically plead my case, or claim it wasn't mine. ...anyone gotten this before? Should I respond or ignore? If someone has the info and doesn't want to post, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received my first one from NY. It wasn't green, was a few pages and asked me to complete and return. Options were to take claim, go to court and basically plead my case, or claim it wasn't mine. ...anyone gotten this before? Should I respond or ignore? If someone has the info and doesn't want to post, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks.
Frame the first page with the information on it and hang it over your humi, throw the rest in the trash, move on, don't bother responding.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Frame the first page with the information on it and hang it over your humi, throw the rest in the trash, move on, don't bother responding.
Ha, sounds like a plan. Thanks for the info.