What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@tengel78 your really stocking up brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been. I decided a few months ago I wanted to move towards mostly CC's, so started selling off a bunch of my NC cigars and will smoke the remaining while the CC's get a little age. I look forward to not chasing LE's anymore since there is less to choose from CC wise for the most part.
The one hard thing with CC imo is the initial cost to build up stock and then start aging. My plan is to buy a box, if I like it I'll buy another when the original is half gone and do that until I think I have enough of that particular cigar. Once I'm there, it is just replacing what I smoke. Not sure if that is the best strategy, but we'll see over the next couple of years.
Unfortunately, I still have a bunch of NC stuff for sale here that may not sell, so I'm worried I may run out of room. I have 10 more CC boxes in there air now, so hope I don't have to start a temp cooler. lol

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I have been. I decided a few months ago I wanted to move towards mostly CC's, so started selling off a bunch of my NC cigars and will smoke the remaining while the CC's get a little age. I look forward to not chasing LE's anymore since there is less to choose from CC wise for the most part.
The one hard thing with CC imo is the initial cost to build up stock and then start aging. My plan is to buy a box, if I like it I'll buy another when the original is half gone and do that until I think I have enough of that particular cigar. Once I'm there, it is just replacing what I smoke. Not sure if that is the best strategy, but we'll see over the next couple of years.
Unfortunately, I still have a bunch of NC stuff for sale here that may not sell, so I'm worried I may run out of room. I have 10 more CC boxes in there air now, so hope I don't have to start a temp cooler. lol
I vowed to do the same then bought some boxes from you. Needless to say the struggle is real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk