What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The wrappers on those Edmundos look spectacular.
Well if you are extra nice and if I remember to bring one with me in a couple days... the second part of that is the most important lol

Ever order boxes and they took so long you forgot about them? I've been doing that a lot lately, a couple boxes of '15 el principes

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Well if you are extra nice and if I remember to bring one with me in a couple days... the second part of that is the most important lol

Ever order boxes and they took so long you forgot about them? I've been doing that a lot lately, a couple boxes of '15 el principes

What's that, 3 or 4 surprise boxes in the last 10 days? :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I saw 3 boxes of these on Dubai, and really wanted to snag one, but alas they were sold out when i passed through for my return flight. Then in a strange way, the USPS worked its magic and what I feared lost at sea, suddenly came back into my life.

I needed a few to sample as well, the boxes are always too pretty to crack into without something worth while.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I saw 3 boxes of these on Dubai, and really wanted to snag one, but alas they were sold out when i passed through for my return flight. Then in a strange way, the USPS worked its magic and what I feared lost at sea, suddenly came back into my life.

I needed a few to sample as well, the boxes are always too pretty to crack into without something worth while.
@memphsdad