What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I went fairly light at the LCDH Duty Free, the Cohiba stock was decimated in the 7 days since I had last passed through. The wife unit definitely made out at Dubai Mall better than I did at Duty Free.

I really have a thing for these Wide Churchills, pretty cheap and a great Cuban flavor, The sales staff suggested the Edmundo after I dodged their extremely hard sale on the Monte Open line. "What is your suggestion.... oh this is the best cigar we carry -> Takes me to the Monte Open Eagle."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went fairly light at the LCDH Duty Free, the Cohiba stock was decimated in the 7 days since I had last passed through. The wife unit definitely made out at Dubai Mall better than I did at Duty Free.

I really have a thing for these Wide Churchills, pretty cheap and a great Cuban flavor, The sales staff suggested the Edmundo after I dodged their extremely hard sale on the Monte Open line. "What is your suggestion.... oh this is the best cigar we carry -> Takes me to the Monte Open Eagle."
Those guys don't know jack about cigars. They do the same thing to me. You talking about DXB right?
Man I hope they replenish their stocks by the time I roll through next month

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Those guys don't know jack about cigars. They do the same thing to me. You talking about DXB right?
Man I hope they replenish their stocks by the time I roll through next month
Yes at DBX. It was wild, basically anything but BHKs on my first passing through, then decimated 8 days later.

The sales staff at the actual LCDH by the Palm was great though