What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First ever Habano purchase in the books. All my other cruise mates were complaining about how much Cuban cigars suck and they don't smoke well. When I asked them where they got them, they informed me "the tequila shop right on the pier." I politely informed them that they were swindled and were smoking fakes.

Thanks to some old posts providing advice, I was able to locate the LCDH. Spent waaaay too much money, but oh well. Here's to trying some new smokes (after a rest period).

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
First ever Habano purchase in the books. All my other cruise mates were complaining about how much Cuban cigars suck and they don't smoke well. When I asked them where they got them, they informed me "the tequila shop right on the pier." I politely informed them that they were swindled and were smoking fakes.

Thanks to some old posts providing advice, I was able to locate the LCDH. Spent waaaay too much money, but oh well. Here's to trying some new smokes (after a rest period).
What are the LGC with the LCDH band? I have not seen these anywhere....

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Let me know how the super partagas are. Last couple years they have smelled great, tasted great, but the construction was straight dookie. Maybe the ship has turned around in 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do. I'm planning to smoke at least one of everything before trying to put them down for some rest.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0