What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Your recent purchase of those EPC made me pick up a box an I'm always a sucker for 101s

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
You won't regret either purchase.
I really been loving EP Carrillo lately been smoking the Natural and Maduro Monumentos, the Cabinet Gran Duque and now the new wave. If you haven't tried I strongly recommend the new wave Reserva

IceClass

Polar Puff
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When you find an unbelievable deal on cigars, you capitalize!

To top it off, all 3 boxes have a date stamp on the bottom of Sept 2016! Ready to smoke, please! Thanks, @Stogie_Bear & @CETobacco! #MembershipPrivileges
Wow! Who had a sale on Sobremesas? Those are good cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
When you find an unbelievable deal on cigars, you capitalize!

To top it off, all 3 boxes have a date stamp on the bottom of Sept 2016! Ready to smoke, please! Thanks, @Stogie_Bear & @CETobacco! #MembershipPrivileges
I can't figure out why, but there's something about those boxes I really like. Even though they're simple. I hope I end up liking that cigar.. If you want to, let me know when you get down to just a few in one of those boxes Brandon.. I might be up for a trade or something.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Stopped in to the CI Hamburg superstore yesterday and found some of these favorites. With winter coming, maybe I should have stocked up on more of them.

Never tried these. Are they in the same family as Yellow Cakes? I've got ten of those coming in a deal. Haven't tried them either though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk