What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I apologize for the crappy photo.

With big thanks to @JZBdano for letting me take over this box. I personally met up with this guy for this purchase and he congratulated me for expecting a baby boy this month with an awesome 5er. Solid dude he is. Thanks bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a nice haul and 5-er! I smoked my last Hyde today I had for just shy of 2 years resting. It was soooo damn good. The pudgy monster line is awesome as well.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks @purocigars cigars arrived insanely fast for coming from the west coast to Pittsburgh area (like 2 days). And in great condition. Missing from pic is another Hemingway Classic and a Hemmingway short story since I already smoked them (thought I took pic before but must not have). Great deal with the18%off too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

With big thanks to @JZBdano for letting me take over this box. I personally met up with this guy for this purchase and he congratulated me for expecting a baby boy this month with an awesome 5er. Solid dude he is. Thanks bud.

Yeah he's a good dude! Congrats on the baby!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0

Congrats on your upcoming child