What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oh dude they are so Tittays! Definitely box worthy
any significant differences in the flavor in other vitolas for the murcielagos? i'm not familiar with the brand, and from what i see there's 3 with the red bands, and 3 with the black/silver bands... reason asking, famous has the noirs and other red band at 60% off, a box for ~$75 before discount

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
any significant differences in the flavor in other vitolas for the murcielagos? i'm not familiar with the brand, and from what i see there's 3 with the red bands, and 3 with the black/silver bands... reason asking, famous has the noirs and other red band at 60% off, a box for ~$75 before discount
All I have had is the Robusto in the red and black originals, and 1 Toro in the black and silver and I just bought 5 Robustos.

Pure Nicaraguan flavor, medium to full, can be a bit of pepper and spice, but it's balanced so it won't kick your ass or anything.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
There the CAO Criollo! Those with a few months rest are pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Thanks for turning me on to those. 10 boxes went for $39 each last night. $10 cheaper than I paid. Still a deal though. I didn’t realize these where one of the top cigars when they came out. Stoked that they released some ABs. Wasn’t expecting those for a couple more years.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Forty Olivia Master Blends 3
3 Violetas: Churchill’s, Torpedo, And Robusto

@Glassman- I just got these today and you have had yours for a week!!!
It was a 24 hour sale so we ordered at the same time! Super slow to California

Love these things...I scored on a 10 pack of torpedos a few months ago for $40 bucks I think, and picked up a 20 ct. sampler of 4 vitolas from Holts a while back. Definitely a humidor staple (along with the Serie O, Serie V, and Melanio).

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Love these things...I scored on a 10 pack of torpedos a few months ago for $40 bucks I think, and picked up a 20 ct. sampler of 4 vitolas from Holts a while back. Definitely a humidor staple (along with the Serie O, Serie V, and Melanio).
Yeah I doubled up on the twenty pack Holts deal. Too cheap to pass for the quality