What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I know this can be found on a thread but how do you season a coolerdor? Do you just throw in some beads/other and you are ready to.go?
A gallon on warm water and a box of baking soda mixed well. Scrub with a clean sponge, rinse well, leave open until it doesn't smell like plastic. Add cigars and large bovedas. DONE!
A couple of plastic trays to hold singles come in handy.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
A gallon on warm water and a box of baking soda mixed well. Scrub with a clean sponge, rinse well, leave open until it doesn't smell like plastic. Add cigars and large bovedas. DONE!
A couple of plastic trays to hold singles come in handy.
I literally just left mine open to the air inside my apartment for about 5 days and the smell of plastic went away completely. may have wiped once with a damp rag but not even any baking soda.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
How are the a's?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I have only had 1 from another pack and surprisingly it was good considering the gimmick/promotion factor. It is definitely a toned down T52 with more cream, floral and mushroom flavors without the pepper kick. Not too complex but good flavors but towards the end you just want it to end but that is pretty much all "a" sizes, lol