What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ah. Nice. I thought it was a pretty good selection. And all because I needed to re-up on Careme... :/
You like those 55 and Ariel?
F55s are a solid smoke. The synchro are just amazing with complexity for such an early smoke. The la careme are a small chocolate bomb of smoothness. Tabs are just awesome, period. Laranga are good for when I'm looking for that mild but not not leathery profile. Orange peel goodness. Havnt had the others so I don't know. No funny games with this post mr.!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
F55s are a solid smoke. The synchro are just amazing with complexity for such an early smoke. The la careme are a small chocolate bomb of smoothness. Tabs are just awesome, period. Laranga are good for when I'm looking for that mild but not not leathery profile. Orange peel goodness. Havnt had the others so I don't know. No funny games with this post mr.!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Haha, the 55's have been on my "to try" for a while. Freakin love the Careme. Yeah laranja is special and unique. Haven't had a Tab yet, but I've picked up like 15 because "I think" I'm gonna love them...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A few I've picked up over the last few weeks/months. Haven't been smoking many as it's too dang cold and dark outside and I have lions, tigers and bears roaming about. Going to try the Bahia cigars for a fishing smoke as I usually drop them in the water or get them wet with slobber. At least they're getting some rest.......DSC00594.JPG