What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where'd you grab this haul from?

Where'd you grab this haul? Been looking for the pepper lines (ghost and jalapeno) but everything has been out of stock or just boxes.
One of my buddies in Houston has a local b&m that had jalapenos. He bought and sent a couple boxes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
View attachment 109605
My cigar auctioneer order finally came in! Too bad the cigar oasis plus cartridge is bad! Called cigar oasis and they are sending me another for free.
View attachment 109606
Now I have to wait for the replacement. I pulled the cartridge apart and I will refill with beads when I get some.
Holy shit! Does it have mold right out of the box?

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It looks like it has been wet at some point in time. I don’t know how to describe it. I will post a pic of it now removed from the cartridge.
View attachment 109607
Don’t know what happened but I know it wasn’t going in with my cigars.
I would recommend trashing the green foam crap anyways as it could be a breeding ground for mold. Buy a bunch of cigars beads or kitty litter (unscented crystals) and fill it up with those. There was a thread on here back in the day that showed the process. It’s as easy as it sounds. Either way it looks like you got a refurbished unit.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
View attachment 109605
My cigar auctioneer order finally came in! Too bad the cigar oasis plus cartridge is bad! Called cigar oasis and they are sending me another for free.
View attachment 109606
Now I have to wait for the replacement. I pulled the cartridge apart and I will refill with beads when I get some.
Nice lighter! I have the red Inferno from Cigar Auctioneer for less than $25 (y)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would recommend trashing the green foam crap anyways as it could be a breeding ground for mold. Buy a bunch of cigars beads or kitty litter (unscented crystals) and fill it up with those. There was a thread on here back in the day that showed the process. It’s as easy as it sounds. Either way it looks like you got a refurbished unit.
It was advertised as new on Cigar Auctioneer. Perhaps I should call to verify tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am super stoked right now. I just played my first lotto for a box of God of Fire piramide and for $7.75 I won! Will be shipped out tomorrow. Now to decide if I want to keep or trade. Hmmm..... I have time to decide if I want to trade since I have to meet the criteria. Plenty of time to to think on it. Will have to look up some reviews on it also.
04A5C94B-C3CD-4FEA-B95C-C1EA84BEFD98.jpeg A17E8040-EE1D-4AD7-AEA0-B963E055ADEF.jpeg EC2170AD-80EE-46AF-B8FE-2192C72E0425.jpeg

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am super stoked right now. I just played my first lotto for a box of God of Fire piramide and for $7.75 I won! Will be shipped out tomorrow. Now to decide if I want to keep or trade. Hmmm..... I have time to decide if I want to trade since I have to meet the criteria. Plenty of time to to think on it. Will have to look up some reviews on it also.
View attachment 109650 View attachment 109651 View attachment 109652
Nice! I think I’m in the same group. Posted by Mr. Wyatt? If so, he’s easy to work with and has really good pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk