What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
That's fucked up that that's what you got out of the logo lol........here is the meaning of their cigars:

The name Fourth Primeis in reference to the number 7 is the fourth prime number. Fourth Prime, is the story of the number 7 and the significance it holds in our world. Everything to do with Fourth Primehas to do with the number 7. The names all have something to do with the number seven, the boxes and refills are in multiples of seven.

https://blindmanspuff.com/blind-cigar-review-fable-fourth-prime-doc/

The logo I'm not sure of though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yea I saw this about the fourth prime meaning, I kind of had an inclination on that. Just thought the logo was interesting. I always like the backstories for brand names, cigar names, and logo's I think its a cool part of the cigar culture.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Oh I absolutely agree, I don't think they meant it at all, or if they were even aware of it. I just thought it was funny. I would like to know where they came up with it though and what it means, if anything.
Probably has something to do with the number seven, and that other one was likely appropriated from the original for whatever reason.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Probably has something to do with the number seven, and that other one was likely appropriated from the original for whatever reason.
I do know that the use of 7 as the "Fourth Prime" has a lot to do with it signifying perfection, diligence, obsessiveness and thoroughness. As for the other part I am gonna look more into it. I still think Foundation has some of the coolest labels and backstories.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I do know that the use of 7 as the "Fourth Prime" has a lot to do with it signifying perfection, diligence, obsessiveness and thoroughness. As for the other part I am gonna look more into it. I still think Foundation has some of the coolest labels and backstories.
best one in the lineup of the series imo
I agree with both of you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk