What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Today was a good day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those Davidoff's are probably one of my favorites! Haven't had the box-pressed, but that blend is absolutely amazing. Still have yet to try any of those Opus' either. Gonna have to splurge and grab one one of these days. Thanks again for those sticks brother. Enjoy the haul, and your birthday!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely, I had to. Billy and Eric are on top of it when it comes to customer service. They are also down the street from work and that’s dangerous. Have you been to the shop or ordered from them in the past?

I’m down the street too. And my wife works in that building! I remember when they were in 175 W Jackson. They’re the tops!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Those Davidoff's are probably one of my favorites! Haven't had the box-pressed, but that blend is absolutely amazing. Still have yet to try any of those Opus' either. Gonna have to splurge and grab one one of these days. Thanks again for those sticks brother. Enjoy the haul, and your birthday!
This info would have been useful a few days ago lol. Happy you enjoyed the package.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I’m down the street too. And my wife works in that building! I remember when they were in 175 W Jackson. They’re the tops!
We’ll have to set up a “meeting”. I was over there again today. The guys called me up with a deal and I couldn’t say No... I’m over by the CPS building now.