What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The one I went to was Foodland at 1460 S Beretania St in Honolulu. It's just a little grocery store, with a section for high-end alcohol and a relatively small humidor.
The PEs are an R. Field exclusive so when you go into the Foodland store, turn to the right once you go down the ramp. The '18s are good although I like the '14s the best so far.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I rarely buy boxes, but when I saw the deal I had to jump on these....

And I’ve been wanting to grab this sign for a while to put up in my smoking lounge wherever it may end up- probably in a shed in the corner of the yard far away from the house (and my wife).

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Nice and correct me if I’m wrong but that says “We respect your choice but smoke Tatuaje.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

And I’ve been wanting to grab this sign for a while to put up in my smoking lounge wherever it may end up- probably in a shed in the corner of the yard far away from the house (and my wife).

Nice haul brother! Had to do the same and pick up that sign too, while they are still around.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice haul brother! Had to do the same and pick up that sign too, while they are still around.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Yeah, I’ve had it in my cart for a long time. So I figured if I ordered the cigars mine as well just get the sign to have it before they were no longer around.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Where did you get the sign @CVAC085