What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Yea I’ve been meaning to try the ECCJ for a while. I’ve heard good things. I couldn’t pass up a deal at my shop they were getting rid of them for 8 bucks
judging by your "latest purchases" pics, you have one hell of a good B&M in your area! I'm not sure if I'm jealous of that or happy I'm not so close to something that would drain me of all my play money.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
judging by your "latest purchases" pics, you have one hell of a good B&M in your area! I'm not sure if I'm jealous of that or happy I'm not so close to something that would drain me of all my play money.
So there are a few that I bounce between in my area that are decent, the ones that have the best variety are more pricey but you can find a few things here and there "on sale" that are worth picking up. The place I got these from is the local Davidoff and TAA exclusive distributor so they have some really nice selections.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So there are a few that I bounce between in my area that are decent, the ones that have the best variety are more pricey but you can find a few things here and there "on sale" that are worth picking up. The place I got these from is the local Davidoff and TAA exclusive distributor so they have some really nice selections.
TAA ya don't say? Well I may be hitting you up when the Tatuaje's are released later this year, gots to score me a box of those.

After a long work day
I come home to this
Looking forward to trying this new musa cones and a few HTF goodies

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Very nice finds, what are the cones? I am unfamiliar with those

Found a good deal and I'm really liking southern draw lately. And petite corona.
View attachment 112050
Already smoked a few. Tasty.
Very nice find Ben!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I definitely will. Been excited to try both out. Still have a lot of the Illusione line that I've been meaning to get my hands on to test out, especially some Eparney! Have you had any of them?
Haven't tried the eccj. The Eperney are good. They were htf for awhile, but then @Glassman signed up for the 1st qtr buying freeze, and suddenly they were available.
Now that the freeze is over, I expect they'll get scarce again.;)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Haven't tried the eccj. The Eperney are good. They were htf for awhile, but then @Glassman signed up for the 1st qtr buying freeze, and suddenly they were available.
Now that the freeze is over, I expect they'll get scarce again.;)

Must be low production numbers if my fiver every other month dwindles the supply...
I definitely will. Been excited to try both out. Still have a lot of the Illusione line that I've been meaning to get my hands on to test out, especially some Eparney! Have you had any of them?
I haven't had the ECCJ yet, but I'm under the assumption they are similar to the Epernay, which are fantastic! Every vitola I've had has been good, but the box pressed Toro I had was the best. Not sure if that's always the case. Will require further study... ;)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Congrats Pete!
Thank you so much brother! It's been a looong road. Glad things have finally fallen into place. Now that I'm officially a licensed practitioner I can heal the fellow brothers lol. And as for that Epernay...Glad I got to one before you bought up every last one!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
View attachment 112111 View attachment 112112
Some presents to myself after finally getting my new job following an eternity of school. Got an LFD as a gift from the shop and an Eparney for free cause of some minor wrapper damage on the foot, pumped that I can finally try it out.
Yeah Buddy.... time for some box splits lol. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk