What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
F4D8DB8A-130F-45B5-84DF-8B560CF983E1.jpeg
House blend made by Espinosa. Looks and smells like a decent stick.
4D2D27C5-621A-47C6-9862-D24B29D0912E.jpeg
First time picking up an Opus. Excited to try it out, but I think I’ll let it sit for a while first. Really pumped for those Viajes though they look delicious.

Can anyone help me identify the Tatuaje to the right of the Juntos? It was in a box of Reserva Regios but I know that’s not what it is. The tobacconist said it was a short filler cigar with a habano oscuro wrapper. I can’t find anything on a cigar with those descriptions from Tatuaje. The only short filler I know of from Pete is the Serie P so I’m lost as to what it is. If anyone has any inclinations as to what this might be I’d really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
View attachment 112756
House blend made by Espinosa. Looks and smells like a decent stick.
View attachment 112755
First time picking up an Opus. Excited to try it out, but I think I’ll let it sit for a while first. Really pumped for those Viajes though they look delicious.

Can anyone help me identify the Tatuaje to the right of the Juntos? It was in a box of Reserva Regios but I know that’s not what it is. The tobacconist said it was a short filler cigar with a habano oscuro wrapper. I can’t find anything on a cigar with those descriptions from Tatuaje. The only short filler I know of from Pete is the Serie P so I’m lost as to what it is. If anyone has any inclinations as to what this might be I’d really appreciate it.
The Tat is probably a Series P Miami which is mixed filler from Tatuaje Brown Label and rolled in Miami, semi closed foot on the cigar?

They are a great smoke btw

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The Tat is probably a Series P Miami which is mixed filler from Tatuaje Brown Label and rolled in Miami, semi closed foot on the cigar?

They are a great smoke btw
That’s the only mixed filler I know he makes but it’s not banded with the pink band on the Ps that I remember seeing. I think it is a closed foot though. It also has a little pig tail cap which I don’t see on the Ps.