What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice, let us know how these are, I'm wanting to try them.
Smoked the robo, good but won't blow your socks off, more full than standard mf line, im thinking the Lance maybe the right vitola. Maybe they need rest, but I was a little underwhelmed.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks. I missed the OR. I picked these up from a local B&M thinking they were the 2018 re-release with 2009 aged leaf. But could they be the OR? What’s your opinion?
Nice pickup, I would recommend you rest them for a year or two If you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks. I missed the OR. I picked these up from a local B&M thinking they were the 2018 re-release with 2009 aged leaf. But could they be the OR? What’s your opinion?
The original box looks almost the same except the back of the box. The release is flat and smooth the original has a indent grove all the way across. Also the original cello will have some color to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Nice haul!

When these originally cane out they were Tittays! Hope they are still titty-licious :)
I have a couple left of the 14 and they are in my favorite Viaje.
I hope these are anywhere near as good as the previous release.
Several on line shops had these available before I went on vacation.
This was the last box cigar.com had and was hopeing it was an aged box, but the date stamp is 2/18.
My box of Tat TAA 50th arrived also so I am on a buying freeze until September. :banhappy:
CAS is real! :banghead::banghead:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just pre-ordered a 10 stick box of Joya de Nicaragua Cinco Decadas Diadema, 6x54 from Famous Smokes.

$159.99 a box. It qualified for the BOTL 17% Off
Net to me: $141.78
Now I just need to wait for them to ship.

Cinco Décadas will come in exquisitely crafted ivory-white and gold lacquered box of 10 cigars. There will be a special 50th Anniversary security seal that guarantees the product was made exclusively at the Joya de Nicaragua factory.

Cinco Décadas will be limited to just 5,000 boxes in year one with 3,000 of those boxes made available in the U.S. exclusively for Drew Diplomat retailers during the 2018 International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR). The cigar will be available internationally starting in late July.

B62E5DBC-EE01-43A7-8180-FDB9EA77F7BF.png

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I just pre-ordered a 10 stick box of Joya de Nicaragua Cinco Decadas Diadema, 6x54 from Famous Smokes.

$159.99 a box. It qualified for the BOTL 17% Off
Net to me: $141.78
Now I just need to wait for them to ship.

Cinco Décadas will come in exquisitely crafted ivory-white and gold lacquered box of 10 cigars. There will be a special 50th Anniversary security seal that guarantees the product was made exclusively at the Joya de Nicaragua factory.

Cinco Décadas will be limited to just 5,000 boxes in year one with 3,000 of those boxes made available in the U.S. exclusively for Drew Diplomat retailers during the 2018 International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR). The cigar will be available internationally starting in late July.

View attachment 118559
Nice, one the cigars I most look forward to trying from the show I'm aware of.

Just read this as part of what the owner said about his companies cigar. "We want consumers to know that in Cinco Decadas, they will find a cigar so premium that the fact that there’s one in the humidor, will be enough to celebrate." If I feel the same after smoking it, could become one those DPG 10th amount of money spent on smokes for me.

Lunchbox

Gettin back into the game
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, if you’re in it just for the box feel free to send me those brown cylindrical things inside....I’ll even pay shipping because I’m such a nice guy.
Shipping might be cheap, but the handling is what’ll getcha.