What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Nice!!! iso a fiver :ROFLMAO: I'm only half serious ;)
LUCKY! ISO!
Uh, guys, you might be in luck. I may have double ordered! If I wind up getting two boxes, I'll split the extra for $85 a fiver (my cost $150 a box + $7 shipping = $157 $78.5 per slot + $7 priority shipping = $85.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That would work, too. I'll let you know!

*Edit

Biggs Mansion is supposed to be getting these in, too. Might also want to give them a call.
At the already spendy $15/stick, no way will I pay the additional County and State Tax on top of that! If you can hook me up great, otherwise I'm not going to chase these. Appreciate it bro!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I would gladly accept a BOTL sticker if you have one to spare!!! Just the sticker though, no shenanigans!!!
Pm me that address

It’s never “just a sticker”

Yes, but for the next little bit it should be. I’m going out of town Friday evening for a little trip to the gulf for a few days. So, there’s no need for any perishables to be left out & uncared for. Plus, I would be stoked to have “Just” a BOTL sticker!!!
Perhaps I'll wait til you return then ;)

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Uh, guys, you might be in luck. I may have double ordered! If I wind up getting two boxes, I'll split the extra for $85 a fiver (my cost $150 a box + $7 shipping = $157 $78.5 per slot + $7 priority shipping = $85.
Appreciate brother, but that's a little steep for me, pass it to someone else who wants it. Hopefully my shop will get it in, and I can get the discount ;)