What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Went to the Cigar Inn xmas party and the entry cost got you the following

cigar inn hat, Guillermo León tshirt, 3 sticks one of which was the La Aurora Broadway Series (smoke it at the giants game yesterday please dont bring up the game, i am sad enough) and a magazine of CA with Tiger on the cover(not pictured)

also picked up a box of La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor magnifico, these are soo yummy and smooth

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Went to the Cigar Inn xmas party and the entry cost got you the following

cigar inn hat, Guillermo León tshirt, 3 sticks one of which was the La Aurora Broadway Series (smoke it at the giants game yesterday please dont bring up the game, i am sad enough) and a magazine of CA with Tiger on the cover(not pictured)

also picked up a box of La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor magnifico, these are soo yummy and smooth
Smoked the magnifico last night to ease the pain. I'm gonna have to call the man to pick up a box thanks to you.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Viaje Sampler 4-pack and a Scooby snack :thumbsup:

Suggestions on how to forget they are in my possession would be appreciated.

Kudos to Fuller/Pullers. Cigars came in humi-pouch and lone cigar was put in separate baggie with cedar. Btw, I ordered these at 3:AM on Saturday night and they are here today. Unbelievable.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Viaje Sampler 4-pack and a Scooby snack :thumbsup:

Suggestions on how to forget they are in my possession would be appreciated.

Kudos to Fuller/Pullers. Cigars came in humi-pouch and lone cigar was put in separate baggie with cedar. Btw, I ordered these at 3:AM on Saturday night and they are here today. Unbelievable.
I think this was inevitable given your constant praises on the Viaje you smoked over the weekend during chat. Bet you're going to NUB them like the last one!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I picked up a good handful yesterday...

6 La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Selectos De Lujos (with yellowed cellophane!)
2 Don Pepin El Centurion (Torpedos? Never had them but have heard good things..)
2 Fuente Anejo No. 55
1 Box of Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva (my favorite cigar of the year)