What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TheGreekOne is looking for a box. Where did you pick up yours?

Local B&M, have him PM me and Ill be happy to give more info. Not sure if they have more, they have 3 stores, I bought last box at the one near me. I know they have a box of black tubo's however.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
By the way, never had a red one, they are from 09', anyone know how they compare to the black?
They needed less rest than the Blacks. Blacks are smoking good now too. Make sure to take the reds out of the tubes. They tend to have serious wrapper issues. Lots of cracks and tears. Explosives even lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They needed less rest than the Blacks. Blacks are smoking good now too. Make sure to take the reds out of the tubes. They tend to have serious wrapper issues. Lots of cracks and tears. Explosives even lol.
ok, but as I am somewhat new to this hobby, why would taking them out of the tubes cure that?

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
ok, but as I am somewhat new to this hobby, why would taking them out of the tubes cure that?
Leaving them in the tubo can affect the humidity (over humidifying, causing the wrappers to split.)

Will post a photo later probably, but I got a box of Lost City Toros, and two samplers of Nat Sherman cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leaving them in the tubo can affect the humidity (over humidifying, causing the wrappers to split.)

Will post a photo later probably, but I got a box of Lost City Toros, and two samplers of Nat Sherman cigars.

half way through one now Doc, outstanding cigar and I concur..better than the black.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
ok im going to ask a dumb question. when yall buy full boxes, do you immediately put them in humidors or can you leave them wrapped in the factory box for a decent amount of time??
I've let them rest for a day or two on trips and never had any issue. Just keep them stored somewhere cool (away from heat) and they'll be fine till you get them in the humi. If you live where the heat is an issue then yes, a small coolidor is recommended.

I keep mine stored in the tubes however I always remove the cap. You can inspect them because the wrapper issues are something of a problem regardless of the tubes. Any cigar you buy in a tube I recommend taking the cap off so it can breath in the humi. This will help with alot of swelling issues and MOLD, which is a big problem in sealed tubes as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. Will do for sure. The one I had yesterday was very nice but it did indeed have burn issues, it didnt burst however.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I try to get them in a humidor ASAP.

Unfortunately, this box and my box of Capoeira's will have to remain in their boxes for a couple more days, as I need to get over to the store and get another tupperware container for a tupperdore.

I am currently operating out of...

1 100-capacity cedar humidor

3 tupperdores, each containing anywhere from 50-75 cigars
You need a cooler Braden.
You mean like, to buy one of those coolers for picnics or whatever, and outfit it with a few shelving units and a crap-load of beads?
I need one too, but instead I have 2 100 counts and a tupperdor...

wait til i get a vinotemp or avanti!!!:cbig:

oh, and Braden, good choice! :grinFU:
TheGreekOne is looking for a box. Where did you pick up yours?
Local B&M, have him PM me and Ill be happy to give more info. Not sure if they have more, they have 3 stores, I bought last box at the one near me. I know they have a box of black tubo's however.
By the way, never had a red one, they are from 09', anyone know how they compare to the black?

half way through one now Doc, outstanding cigar and I concur..better than the black.
I've let them rest for a day or two on trips and never had any issue. Just keep them stored somewhere cool (away from heat) and they'll be fine till you get them in the humi. If you live where the heat is an issue then yes, a small coolidor is recommended.

I keep mine stored in the tubes however I always remove the cap. You can inspect them because the wrapper issues are something of a problem regardless of the tubes. Any cigar you buy in a tube I recommend taking the cap off so it can breath in the humi. This will help with alot of swelling issues and MOLD, which is a big problem in sealed tubes as well.
Thanks guys. Will do for sure. The one I had yesterday was very nice but it did indeed have burn issues, it didnt burst however.
Almost a page of post off topic. pming each other woud help guys.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
December has been very good to me!

I bought a box of Dirty Rats and a box of LG Dominicano 2010!

The Rats!

The Dominicano. I couldn't resist. I already smoked one ROT! Mmmm good! But you better be ready for a full flavored smoke with something in your belly!

Rating - 100%
159   0   0

Perfect use for that X-mas cash. Ashtons, and a 5ver of Perdomo 10th Aniv. Reserve. Champagne. The Partagas Sampler was a gift from my son. Wait, one, two, three, four..... damm... one's missing already.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
A Cigar I never even knew exsisted...A Viaje Exclusivo Corona Gorda (and boy, does it smell great)...

And a few Illusione Candelas...5 HL Candelas and 10 88 Candelas

~ brooks