What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make them no. 1 on your list lol Viaje are my favorite but I only have one left. Saving it for when we win the Series....hopefully I run out soon:ROFLMAO:
Yeah I added some to cart about 5 min ago. Espinosa and viaje on CP now) But I’ve spent my allotment in $ for this week. Habe tabernacle on the way as well and smoke inn shipping out this week I guess. I’ve got 5 packsof viaje, Illusione and some fuente rosado sungrown in cart... if still available... 3 week early bday present from wifey maybe. She’s starting to enjoy the smell of cigars and she’s annoyed she doesn’t have a hobby and interest like me. If only I can convert her... part of this is so many new (to me) brands I haven’t tried since my decade hiatus. Wish list is long.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah I added some to cart about 5 min ago. But I’ve spent my allotment in $ for this week. Habe tabernacle on the way as well and smoke inn shipping out this week I guess. I’ve got 5 packsof viaje, Illusione and some fuente rosado sungrown in cart... if still available... 3 week early bday present from wifey maybe. She’s starting to enjoy the smell of cigars and she’s annoyed she doesn’t have a hobby and interest like me. If only I can convert her... part of this is so many new (to me) brands I haven’t tried since my decade hiatus. Wish list is long.

Try the Cache 5 pack. Or, for like $35, a pack of their Petite Lanceros. If u can order b4 the 31st, JR has a %25 off site wide sale (thank me later)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thx. I was going to ask which vitola/line actually.

No problem. My favs are more expensive and much harder to come by. But those are relatively cheaper, and are readily available, but still have the flavor profiles you're looking 4. Happy hunting!