What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I used the link and it said free shipping. Placed an order and received a confirmation email with invoice that still said free shipping, and free cigars. Then I got an email saying it was $12 shipping and handling. The guy also seemed like he did not know if I paid for shipping yet and if I did not, to Venmo (what the fuck is that?) funds. Sounds like a scam to me.
I’ll let you know if it’s a scam mine show up Thursday.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That is a great looking bunch of smokes. Not a fan of the La Nox but I would enjoy the rest of them
Thanks, I get most of the ideas from these forums, many in the daily smoke, and in this case I had been building a list on neptune of singles that I hadn't tried. I've loved just about all the LFD's I've smoked and I'm hoping the La Nox is a strong one. The price in this case wasn't great at the singles price but the 15% botl code helped. the 1st one I had was the Muestra de Saka Nacatamale , and that was freakin awesome! I hadn't even received this yet but saw them on sale on monster and grabbed 7 more ($69 on the way) and I'm really glad I did. It reminded me of a Padron 1926 but unique in it's own right.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I used the link and it said free shipping. Placed an order and received a confirmation email with invoice that still said free shipping, and free cigars. Then I got an email saying it was $12 shipping and handling. The guy also seemed like he did not know if I paid for shipping yet and if I did not, to Venmo (what the fuck is that?) funds. Sounds like a scam to me.
Not a scam. He had issues with the first company he was using for the transactions and had to switch to Venmo. Venmo is a very commonly used transaction app. I know him personally. I read that they were free but the shipping was $12. The cigars themselves are $12 each. I look like it as two cigars for half price to your door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevin7mm

Known Spammer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I get most of the ideas from these forums, many in the daily smoke, and in this case I had been building a list on neptune of singles that I hadn't tried. I've loved just about all the LFD's I've smoked and I'm hoping the La Nox is a strong one. The price in this case wasn't great at the singles price but the 15% botl code helped. the 1st one I had was the Muestra de Saka Nacatamale , and that was freakin awesome! I hadn't even received this yet but saw them on sale on monster and grabbed 7 more ($69 on the way) and I'm really glad I did. It reminded me of a Padron 1926 but unique in it's own right.
The Muestra de Saka's are great. I really liked the Muestra de Saka NLMTHA lancero. The two Warped sticks you have there are in my top 10 smokes. I prefer the La Hacienda in the Superiores size. That looks like the Gran Robusto size. The La Knox was just too much coffee and earth for me. It was a dark stick. I prefer caramel, cream, leather, woody, fruity and floral notes.