What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yup! Its like they read my mind...I have been wanting to try that one since I read that it has a Brazilian wrapper. Their Brazilia was fricking delicious so I bet this one is tasty too.

Just my opinion but the Gold is one of the Few CAO that I just didn't like. Hope you enjoy it, let us know

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Why a mess this "extra30" turned into.... Also ordered a box of LP9 pigs, that sold out before my order was filled, JR was efficient in let me know a refund would be issued. That badass ashtray was supposed to be a free gift with the box of LPs. Look at my invoice, they charged me $50 for it, and I'm still waiting on that refund....

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Why a mess this "extra30" turned into.... Also ordered a box of LP9 pigs, that sold out before my order was filled, JR was efficient in let me know a refund would be issued. That badass ashtray was supposed to be a free gift with the box of LPs. Look at my invoice, they charged me $50 for it, and I'm still waiting on that refund....

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Tell them to give you a return label for the ashtray. That you'll mail it back gladly, and take your business elsewhere. I had the same thing happen to me with Laranjas and a xikar cutter. Needless to say, I got a free cutter out the deal