What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I am not sure if this was covered or not, but I am highly disappointed that the Verite sampler was not included with these box purchases. I could slightly understand not including it with the Drac, but with the tubos? That stinks IMHO, espec since I could've placed my order with a shop in FLA earlier last week but waited... :cryloud:
I was a little disappointed myself, I figured a box is a box right? Ah well...
Guys, these are special edition sticks. The offer that NHC has up is for purchase of regular production sticks.

Dan is the man!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Guys, these are special edition sticks. The offer that NHC has up is for purchase of regular production sticks.

Dan is the man!
I agree! It just appears like they should come with the box. On the website it basically says they come with any Tatuaje product, there is no "special release" exclusions... It just should be made more clear. I am more than happy with every purchase I made from Dan including this one.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I agree! It just appears like they should come with the box. On the website it basically says they come with any Tatuaje product, there is no "special release" exclusions... It just should be made more clear. I am more than happy with every purchase I made from Dan including this one.
+1
Saying that, I don't see why buying a box of special release is any different than buying a box of anything else...

Regardless, I really have enjoyed my current & previous NHC dealings...

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The only opus you have yet to try? I gotta hang out a your house some time. There are tons of opus II still haven't tried and I am an opus whore.:hanghead:
Well as far as regular production line, and a few fancies... Use to have a friend that lived in Vegas years ago.. Saved the money on the hotel and blew it @ Casa Fuente... A sucker is born every day... I think the Power Ranger is my favorite Opus still.... Then the super beli...

Bout you Aaron?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
The only opus you have yet to try? I gotta hang out a your house some time. There are tons of opus II still haven't tried and I am an opus whore.:hanghead:

You and Wade are OPUS Whores.....

You might like some of my pick purchases today, I could not stop myself and I migt have to go back for more next week......

Attachments

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
U know what guys.... tonight I officially became a Litto WHORE!!!

I smoked the coronado that I was gifted by Ctaylor and boy that stick was amazing! :cbig:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Well as far as regular production line, and a few fancies... Use to have a friend that lived in Vegas years ago.. Saved the money on the hotel and blew it @ Casa Fuente... A sucker is born every day... I think the Power Ranger is my favorite Opus still.... Then the super beli...

Bout you Aaron?
I love the shapes, BBMF, Chili Pepper, El Scorpion, and the A just cause it lasts so long. But yeah power rangers rock much bigger smoke then the size suggests. I need to have one of the sharks soon as it is great in the anejo size so here's hoping.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
10) La Gloria Serie R #7 Maduro
5) AF Short Story
2) AF Work of Art
1) Padron 45th
1) Camacho Corojo Diploma Maduro
+ Freebie 5-pk of Olor Colosos Maduro 7 1/4 x 48 - Anyone know if these are any good?