Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

2x Viaje Skull & Bones 2nd Release
1x Viaje Satori Karma
1x Viaje Satori Zen
1x Illusione Nosotros Robusto
1x La Aurora Cien Anos Lancero

I will probably regret not buying my B&M out of the S&B. I have picked up a total of 8... when I was there the first time, they had 2 1/2 boxes. The second time, 1 1/2 box. Now they have just over 1/2 box. I keep telling everyone to go buy them, mostly so I don't have to (and because they are great!).

I've heard good things about the others so I figured singles across the board and I can always go back for more.

On the two Satoris... I picked the darkest wrappers I could find. These things are literally almost black.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
These are the No. 1. The robusto. They're all great!
You probably know this already, but after a year or so the My Father's flavors really start to come out in spades. Just amazing. If you can keep away from half the box until next summer, you'll be very happy :)

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You probably know this already, but after a year or so the My Father's flavors really start to come out in spades. Just amazing. If you can keep away from half the box until next summer, you'll be very happy :)
I am going to try real hard! I am sure they'll be a few left. :thumbsup:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
yup I love the S&B's I heard the OR's are even better.
The fuentes are a Hemi sungrown sig, anejo 46 and a box of sharks. IMHO 2010 was a quality year for HTF fuente's
The Daisy Cutter and 2nd Release of S&B are the same blend, just different vitolas... I haven't had the former, but a number of people I've read comments from seem to think that with a little bit of age the 2nd Release will be comparable to the OR/Daisy Cutters.

I've heard on Fuentes that the HTFs were concentrated to a handful of B&Ms because so many were behind on their accounts, and so Fuente didn't send those B&Ms their normal allotted share. As an example, while not extremely HTF, my local B&M received 5 boxes of BTLs and all of the Lost City boxes, along with a good number of Rosado and Maduro Hemingways. I know they received plenty of Anejos but I didn't ask which ones. This is the rumor I've heard... but haven't confirmed it as true yet.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Daisy Cutter and 2nd Release of S&B are the same blend, just different vitolas... I haven't had the former, but a number of people I've read comments from seem to think that with a little bit of age the 2nd Release will be comparable to the OR/Daisy Cutters.

I've heard on Fuentes that the HTFs were concentrated to a handful of B&Ms because so many were behind on their accounts, and so Fuente didn't send those B&Ms their normal allotted share. As an example, while not extremely HTF, my local B&M received 5 boxes of BTLs and all of the Lost City boxes, along with a good number of Rosado and Maduro Hemingways. I know they received plenty of Anejos but I didn't ask which ones. This is the rumor I've heard... but haven't confirmed it as true yet.
I've heard the same thing about the S&B's I hope it's true, but I still wanna track down an OR to see for myself.
I jumped on the Viaje bandwagon late :frown:

Here in Hawaii Anejos and Opus are not very common but this year there was a ton of them at lower prices. Which makes me happy:grin:

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I've heard the same thing about the S&B's I hope it's true, but I still wanna track down an OR to see for myself.
I jumped on the Viaje bandwagon late :frown:

Here in Hawaii Anejos and Opus are not very common but this year there was a ton of them at lower prices. Which makes me happy:grin:

Don't sweat it, brother. Let the ~?~ rest and you will be fine.

Just move them to the bottom of humi or back of your locker.

Watch the posts and when people say "smoke up, Johnny." (movie, reference), you will know. :thumbsup:

Finally, there is not a more generous collective of cigar smokers on the planet. You will be able to trade or buy whatever you need, just be patient.

I got on the Viaje/Tat wagon, too. I am still smoking stuff I never thought i would. Cultivate relationships, get into chat, post some ISOs. :cjump:

You'll be a baller before you can say "It's Frank's birthday on the 9th!"

See what I'm saying? :waving:

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0

Alright, I take it all back. I didn't see your pic post before your last entry.

I'm PMing YOU for HB and ~?~!

"Baller!" :tiphat:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay..

5 Unholy Cocktails, 5 d.5 Unlimited's, 5 Punch Rare Corojo.

aaaaaaand

3 Añejo #60, 1 Añejo #48 and 2 Le Bijou Petit Robustos (was supposed to be three, but Tampa humidor messed up the order somehow)

rlavoie910

gran habano
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
g street rocks!!!!!!

and on subject i got 10 cu avana intenso's(amazing smoke for the money), and cigar.com's 2010 release 5'er with the ave maria, diesel unlimited, san miguel, 5 vegas gold maduro, and a padilla 1932

not bad for only spending 45 bucks