What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just ordered a 5 pack of Short Story Maduros. :D I got the email from Fox that they were in stock at 12:20pm, and the order was placed at 12:32pm. :D Really been wanting to try these but couldn't find them anywhere. I hope they are worth it!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just ordered a 5 pack of Short Story Maduros. :D I got the email from Fox that they were in stock at 12:20pm, and the order was placed at 12:32pm. :D Really been wanting to try these but couldn't find them anywhere. I hope they are worth it!
Big fan of the Hemingway Maduro line here. The SSMs begin to shine after a couple of years or so. Patience can be a great friend with them

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reference to the other post where you mentioned keeping a room at storage temperature.
I know, but running my already installed AC vs what it takes to make a walk-in won't be decided by those, lol

Some day I would like to convert a closet though, that would be neat

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So stoked about getting my hands on these. Also, the unbanded freebie has an...unexpected aroma to it. Won't elaborate beyond that in polite company. :whistle:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Texican I believe the term you are looking for is Manure or maybe even Barnyard, I would think a Texican would know that, even if you have never driven through Waco when the wind is blowing in the wrong direction or been on a ranch!!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@Texican I believe the term you are looking for is Manure or maybe even Barnyard, I would think a Texican would know that, even if you have never driven through Waco when the wind is blowing in the wrong direction or been on a ranch!!

:LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

"Manure" is a bit more nuanced than I was initially thinking. My first impression was "sh** and armpit". That said, I bet this one ends up being surprisingly delicious.