What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
local shop actually had a couple I’ve been itching to try!!!

The Witchdktr I briefly saw on a CP Sorcher.....never to be seen again, I was JUST talking about the AB Magic Toast and what do you know. They had a box and someone on the forum was saying great things about the Tabernacle, unfortunately......they don’t have the best selection. Walk-In humidor about 7x5 is fairly limited.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
local shop actually had a couple I’ve been itching to try!!!

The Witchdktr I briefly saw on a CP Sorcher.....never to be seen again, I was JUST talking about the AB Magic Toast and what do you know. They had a box and someone on the forum was saying great things about the Tabernacle, unfortunately......they don’t have the best selection. Walk-In humidor about 7x5 is fairly limited.

View attachment 163248
The Witch Doctor was originally an AJ Fernandez blends for JR Cigars. I'm not sure if they are the same as when they came out. If you like them check JR for more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Witch Doctor was originally an AJ Fernandez blends for JR Cigars. I'm not sure if they are the same as when they came out. If you like them check JR for more.
I picked up 4, 2 a few weeks ago and 2 the other day. I don’t know if the extreme heat detracted from the experience, but it seemed fairly 1 dimensional. So looking forward to trying another