What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Damn you small batch and your 30% off coupon brings 30 day total to 1750.43 pictures to follow. Anyone know a good bankruptcy attorney ha ha ha just playin. Latest purchase some of the new warped. All this started with a order of sky flower tatuaje black sobermessa, sobermessa blue Olivia v robo and las calaveras. And now here we are

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Damn you small batch and your 30% off coupon brings 30 day total to 1750.43 pictures to follow. Anyone know a good bankruptcy attorney ha ha ha just playin. Latest purchase some of the new warped. All this started with a order of sky flower tatuaje black sobermessa, sobermessa blue Olivia v robo and las calaveras. And now here we are

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been 2 years now. Went from 20 years of cigars 2-3 per day but then times where I didn’t have one for a year … and building a nice fat 350ct cabinet of newer stuff and then tried a pipe…. That was all she wrote. After 20 years! That said, I’ve been thinking about them. I have some 20 year old sticks in there and all my new stuff is now min. 2 years. I had just bbought a box of Sobremesa Pyriamides by Steve Saka in nov. 2019 that I want to try. Or maybe an Oliva Series V… But anyway, those Sakas were the last I bought that were NC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk