What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Little order from Atlantic. Unbanded lil guys are La Grande Classes, been meaning to try them.

View attachment 168373
Can't wait to see what you think of the La Grande Classes! Hopefully you got a good batch.
The last five I got were had an impossible draw. Like trying to suck air through a piece of rebar. One of my top 5 regardless.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tip of the cap to Small Batch Cigar. I ordered this Hiram & Solomon Grand Architect 5 pack Friday night around 10pm. They showed up on my doorstep in Texas this morning (Tue). The cigars and a Boveda pack were completely encased in bubble wrap and inside a stout cardboard box. Oh, and did I mention free shipping! These sticks weren’t available at my normal online sites or at my local B&M so that’s how I ended up at Small Batch for the first time so I don’t know how competitive their pricing is, but their service deserves a shout out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m out running some errands this afternoon and I realize I’m only a couple of miles from my local B&M. As we all know you should combine trips in order to burn less gas. So I chose to do the environmentally responsible thing and drove directly to the cigar shop. I chose some sticks that are new to me. Since the Plasencia Alma Fuerte is my favorite cigar I selected the Alma Del Campo. I’m also a fan of E. P. Carrillo’s Pledge and Encore so a grabbed the La Historia to try. Then the Liga Privada 9 since so many folks seem to like them and they are damn hard to find.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tip of the cap to Small Batch Cigar. I ordered this Hiram & Solomon Grand Architect 5 pack Friday night around 10pm. They showed up on my doorstep in Texas this morning (Tue). The cigars and a Boveda pack were completely encased in bubble wrap and inside a stout cardboard box. Oh, and did I mention free shipping! These sticks weren’t available at my normal online sites or at my local B&M so that’s how I ended up at Small Batch for the first time so I don’t know how competitive their pricing is, but their service deserves a shout out.
View attachment 168427
I love SBC too!

Hope you saved some money and got them on sale or used the BOTL code for 10% off.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
E9EC2863-7D29-44D4-A479-3A648A15A9ED.jpegSo my girlfriend and I are going to the penguins game today and it just so happened the restaurant we went to is next to a cigar shop so after dinner I had to go in. Been wanting to try a LFD Chissel and had the sun grown a few years ago and wanted to revisit since I enjoy the other under crown lines

Last edited: