What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wooooweee fellas!

Big thanks to @Rdelia for the tip on this deal. I'm not familiar with any of these (other than the brulee) so I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but I do know that this is one HELL of a deal for $100. Those boxed ones look like they are something special.

And some Tat action

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Wooooweee fellas!

Big thanks to @Rdelia for the tip on this deal. I'm not familiar with any of these (other than the brulee) so I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but I do know that this is one HELL of a deal for $100. Those boxed ones look like they are something special.

View attachment 170550

And some Tat action

View attachment 170551
$100 for that sampler? Damn, that's a steal!
Let us know what you think of the Riquezas.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wooooweee fellas!

View attachment 170550

And some Tat action

View attachment 170551
3 mustra de sakas!! That is fantastic! Let me know how they are it is the only one I haven’t been able to get my hands on. Glad you like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The one with the hashtag is named #nlmtha. He did that to mean now leave me the hell alone because people kept bugging him to do it in lancero.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The one with the hashtag is named #nlmtha. He did that to mean now leave me the hell alone because people kept bugging him to do it in lancero.

That is awesome! I'll let you know how they are!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh wait, make that two of those that I'm familiar with and enjoyed. @BloodWood sent me a Sin Compromiso that was badass. Yeah...I reiterate the absolute home run that is this random sampler. DEFINITELY getting in on more of these Secret Motherload samplers in the future.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You guys are a bad influence. Just placed my order after seeing the sampler and Cigar King offering 15% off right now.

Haha I saw that 15% coupon and snagged the Padron sampler earlier!