What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Every time someone posts in this thread and it's less than 3 sticks, before I even see the bands I'm like "oh, this is gonna be some FANCY sh*t". Was not disappointed. :D
I went specifically for Opus ForbiddenX's they had two weeks ago, and no go.
The gartender said they sold out in a week, so I was going for high end and settled for something else high end.;) Been wanting to try these for years.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I went specifically for Opus ForbiddenX's they had two weeks ago, and no go.
The gartender said they sold out in a week, so I was going for high end and settled for something else high end.;) Been wanting to try these for years.
Nice. I have loved every Davidoff I've ever tried. And I'm no exception to the "under 3 sticks must be fancy rule"...for reference, my last such order back in December...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I got my order from Principle Cigars. I ordered nine and they threw in four extra to sample. One of the samples was the 5x65 Cochon Volant variation of the Aviator. The owner calls it the flagship cigar of the Aviator line.

If that wasn't enough, that catalog is beautiful. That isn't some glossy throwaway stock. Inside is absolutely beautiful printing.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Buy 1 get 2 free that arrived in three days and their customer service fixed a billing issue in a single two minute phone call. Wouldn't hesitate to order from https://www.2guyscigars.com/ again.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
I knew I could be the only guy to jump on that deal!

<$3 a cigar - wish I got more.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks goooood, MikeNice! How do you buy from them? I don't see prices or a way to order at their website.
At the top click on the word menu, then click on "the get," and then click on the US web shop. That will bring up the shop page. On the shop page drop down menu if you click on cigars you will see a cigar not available on the landing page. It is called "The Strap Hanger."

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Back in the hobby, got a wineador up with a cigar Oasis and I'm going hard at filling it! Today's arrivals:

Attachments