What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
picked up 3 of the skull and bones, gonna let em sit a while in the humi before I even try em. Also picked up a few of the Holy lance candelas, that one I couldnt resist smoking....and it was delicious.

Katmancross

Katmancross
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 11212

I'm being redundant but I'm so happy I scored such a good deal. I tried the Cuban Crafters One Off. Different from back in the day. I just got a box of 20 Salomons on Thursday. They are on sale for $55.
They are nicely aged and can be smoked right away. The two different wrappers have two distinct flavors. I emailed Cuban Crafters and asked them to hold one more box for me for next month.
Can't get this quality for this price.
Does anyone know any history of the brand? I remember smoking them about 5 years ago and they were nothing special. Did someone new come in with a new blend? Have these been sitting in inventory for a few years...it can't taste this good without a lot of aging. I'm smoking at least two a day.
P.S. I'm not shilling for them. They make another blend called Calixto Lopez that's a real fire cracker. More expensive..around $90.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got my six pack of Skull & Bones(3 MOAB & 3 WMD) in from Dan @ NHC. They look and smell great and I can't wait to get to them, but I'm going to give them a 7-12 month nap before I dive in.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last week had an Ashton VSG, Padron 1926 Series 2, Uppman Vintage Cameroon and (2) Partagas Black.

It was a good week. Although my wife smoked the Uppman, she said she loved it.