What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Order just placed:

Fiver of El Titan de Bronze Redemption Sungrown Coronita and a ten pack of Donkey Droppings from Good Karma. I am almost certain of what these are, and if you like things that glow in the dark you should jump on these.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Order just placed:

Fiver of El Titan de Bronze Redemption Sungrown Coronita and a ten pack of Donkey Droppings from Good Karma. I am almost certain of what these are, and if you like things that glow in the dark you should jump on these.
The size does not match up to the S&B "?". The guy at Good Karma said these were 5.5x 52?

~brooks

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
When I ordered them he said they were identical minus the closed foot. Even went so far as to say he compared the look of the filler, and that too was identical. The email with photos confirms that they are the same size. They are pictured side by side with a very similar shade wrapper. I'm not entirely sure but was led to believe to say the least, and I have also seen this stated by reputable posters on other forums.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
When I ordered them he said they were identical minus the closed foot. Even went so far as to say he compared the look of the filler, and that too was identical. The email with photos confirms that they are the same size. They are pictured side by side with a very similar shade wrapper. I'm not entirely sure but was led to believe to say the least, and I have also seen this stated by reputable posters on other forums.
Interesting!

Well, let us know what you think when you get them...S&B have a very specific profile, so you should be able to tell right off the bat :)

Thanks for the info!

~brooks

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Order just placed:

I absolutely love the Redemption Maduros, they are such deeply creamy sticks. I have to get some more soon !

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just at El titan de Bronze and I bought and smoked a S**t-load of redemption maduros, specifically the toro size. Packed with a ton of tobacco, burned slow, lots of smoke...deep flavors. They really are great cigars.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

ASHTON VSG BELICOSO NO. 1 SUN GROWN x 4
TATUAJE SERIE P NO. 2 NATURAL ROBUSTO x 10
TATUAJE CABINET NOELLAS COROJO CORONA x 25
TATUAJE HAVANA VI ANGELES x 24
OPUS X PERFECXION #5 x 10

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I checked out a B&M I hadn't been to since I first started smoking... Glad I went back!

1-08 Liberty
2-10 Liberties
S&B
1- LG Small Batch #3
1- Tat Reserva SW
1- Tat Reserva J21
2- Ashton VSG Enchantments
1- Oliva V No. 4 (Pre-release)
1- Monte Cristo Desde 1935

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I haven't seen those new S&Bs yet, I assume those are the relesae from last month?

I finally got around to smoking my first S&B while I was in Vegas ... I really liked it!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I checked out a B&M I hadn't been to since I first started smoking... Glad I went back!

1-08 Liberty
2-10 Liberties
S&B
1- LG Small Batch #3
1- Tat Reserva SW
1- Tat Reserva J21
2- Ashton VSG Enchantments
1- Oliva V No. 4 (Pre-release)
1- Monte Cristo Desde 1935
I am amazed any store still had an 08 liberty. Only made 40K of them if I remember right. I have never seen even the 2010 Liberties at my B&M.