What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The latest acquisitions....

Tat TAA's, MJ12's, signed DPG Lanceros Collection, UF-4's & L40's, some Tat Blacks, one of each of the new S&B, some of the DPG CdM 911 Habano Rosado, an Opus X Super Beli, the new EPC Limitada 2011, and finally a couple Viaje VOR DT's.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Casa de Montecristo Liga Privada Event w/t Jonathan Drew

5 - Liga Privada L40
5 - Liga Privada UF4
5 - Liga Privada No. 9 Toro
2 - Liga Privada Unico Series A
1 - Skull & Bones Black Label Box Press (because why not, they were there)
1 - My Father 911 commemorative Blend 343 10th Anniversary (my buddy bought a box and gifted me one)
Not Pictured - Drew Estate Army Hat, Drew Estate Bulletproof Cigar Cutter(Best. Cutter. Ever.)

Sorry for the crappy picture. My phone camera sucks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hit up the Drew Estate Event at T&C in Euless last night! I had alot of fun for the 20 minutes or so I was there and wished I'd been able to stick around and smoke a stick or two.

LP No. 9 Toro - Box
LP Unico Serie A - Coffin
LP Dirty Rat - 2
LP T-52 Flying Pig - 3
Antano Dark Corojo - 7 (free samples - anyone tried these?)
Drew Estate Hat and Cutter

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
courtesy of a BOTL on this board... (who can identify themselves if they want, but not sure they have extra Franks...)

I've come into possession of four or five Franks over the last couple of years, but I sold and bombed 'em, and have never lit one up myself. I may change that tonight. Burn baby burn!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I finally got and picked up my box of undressed Wolfmans today. As I was paying for them, I asked if they had any S&Bs left... he said had one left. I knew the new S&B were hard to get, so I agreed and he brought a complete sealed box for me. I freaked out :drool: that I bought the entire box, but I think they will get smoked.

Most other B&Ms sell LE cigars max 2 per customer, but the owner was nice to me. :cbig:

Attachments

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Snagged 3 skull and bones today at the b&m not sure what ones they are they have the white an black band
Probably the 2nd release of the "?". I still need to burn one. While not as popular as some of the other releases, the first release of the "?" was quite good - my $0.02.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Finally was able to swing by my B&M and grab a box of the Wolfman!

While I was there, couldn't resist getting two more of the Tat Black PLs, a couple of the Fat Man Skull & Bones (I think I only have 3 or 4 so wanted to grab a couple) and a few more of the 2nd release "?", since I had 7 of those, this will round out my count nicely.

Man, its rough duty handling these cigars, but someone has to do it!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This weeks hauls!!
Various Tats
[/IMG]
Oliva, ESG 21,22,23 year Salutes
[/IMG]
New S&B's. 50/50 Red, 50/50 Black
[/IMG]