What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cigardan: have you had that benji yet? the original 46rg release was a beauty, especially coming from general. still sitting on two boxes myself. nice smokes!
No not yet. I still have about a box or so of the original, and I've been thru about a box already. For me they've been hit-or-miss performance wise. I think when they are on, they are amazing, but I have had a high % of plugged/not drawing well/bunched too tightly.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's been a little while since I posted in here, and since I've bought a bunch of 5ers from the CdM scaparrotti room, mostly DPG factory LE's, some Illusione MJ12's and various Tat labels.

Here's most of my recent sampler, singles and 5er purchases...

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
It's been a little while since I posted in here, and since I've bought a bunch of 5ers from the CdM scaparrotti room, mostly DPG factory LE's, some Illusione MJ12's and various Tat labels.

Here's most of my recent sampler, singles and 5er purchases...
Holy crap! Question- what is the unbanded bundle, upper left side?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Holy crap! Question- what is the unbanded bundle, upper left side?
Those are 2005 DPG Rosado Toros from the CdM Scaparrotti Room. I've gone through a few bundles of 50 of them. Easily one of my favorite smokes ever.

Btw, I discovered just after this pic I forgot to include a 5er of Curivari Cafe Reserva and Reserva Limitada, plus a couple more Black Market robustos.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
@SuperHassan: holy CRAP are those some super sweet leftovers! if that is how you roll for thankgiving, i'd LOVE to see christmas! good score, brother!

edit: sorry, did not see the "australia" in your location, didn't mean to be american-centric. but even if it is our holiday, you did have a score to be thankful for. o)

Last edited:

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
@SuperHassan: holy CRAP are those some super sweet leftovers! if that is how you roll for thankgiving, i'd LOVE to see christmas! good score, brother!

edit: sorry, did not see the "australia" in your location, didn't mean to be american-centric. but even if it is our holiday, you did have a score to be thankful for. o)
Thanks mate. Just another day here, but after a Friday that did nothing but :stickbeat to me and a month in transit, I lit a Wolfman. Delicious!