What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
J. Fuego Origen Originals. I heard through the grapevine that these are very nice, cheap smokes. One of our site sponsors (Atlantic) has these in stock for $10.95 per 5 pack.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Great little smokes!
The story behind these is that sometimes blenders will test a batch while still in the blending process by grabbing a wrapper leaf, and filling it with the current blend to smoke and test it These little cigars represent those "tester" cigars....Very cool.
J. Fuego Origen Originals. I heard through the grapevine that these are very nice, cheap smokes. One of our site sponsors (Atlantic) has these in stock for $10.95 per 5 pack.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Great little smokes!
The story behind these is that sometimes blenders will test a batch while still in the blending process by grabbing a wrapper leaf, and filling it with the current blend to smoke and test it These little cigars represent those "tester" cigars....Very cool.
Interesting. I'm smoking one right now & I'm really enjoying it. Good burn & draw with tons of mild creamy smoke & slight spice on the retrohale.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Everyone knows what the undercrown looks like... I have been lovin' on PDR lately, so I couldn't pass these up for under $50

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Took a trip to UpDown Cigars today and picked up one of the last boxes of Tatuaje TAAs, a couple MK Ultras, a couple AB Fine and Rares, couple packs of J. Fuego Origens, and The Old Man and The C.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Dracs? Really? A few years late on that one...
I kno I kno sorry but never had one and they look/sound soo good, in fact ive never even tried any of the monster line, didnt think I was such a newb but im starting to realize how I am after joining the community haha, just ordered a box of mk ultras and a box liga undercrown belicoso - both I have also never tried, cant wait tho!