What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I stop by my shop and they let me know they have 5 boxes left. I thought they had sold out, apparently, there were a few boxes left over in Bethesda and they brought them into DC. Well, you know I had to pick at least 1 up, then.. what comes in the door, a big box from DE. Funny because the box was probably 2ftx2ftx2ft and there was only 2 boxes of FFP's in it. Soooo. G1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I stop by my shop and they let me know they have 5 boxes left. I thought they had sold out, apparently, there were a few boxes left over in Bethesda and they brought them into DC. Well, you know I had to pick at least 1 up, then.. what comes in the door, a big box from DE. Funny because the box was probably 2ftx2ftx2ft and there was only 2 boxes of FFP's in it. Soooo. G1
Nice pickups!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Sweet.