What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Paid for 2 boxes FFPs - what I got was one sealed box and an opened box clearly marked for selling singles! It wasn't even a whole box! Nor was it humidified. One stick's missing, another is damaged. Even if the vendor makes good on this there's no way I'm going back to them. WOW

Wow, thats terrible! were the opened ones dry to the point of damaging them? or could they be recovered?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Paid for 2 boxes FFPs - what I got was one sealed box and an opened box clearly marked for selling singles! It wasn't even a whole box! Nor was it humidified. One stick's missing, another is damaged. Even if the vendor makes good on this there's no way I'm going back to them. WOW
Holy crap! That sucks, hope they make it right, that's a bunch of bull.

Was that from the, "Cigars For Less" place?

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Wow! The audacity! I certainly agree with you that you should no longer patronize the vendor; too many errors to trust that, even if they make this purchase whole, they will be able to follow through in the future.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
La Aroma Mi Amor is a "go to smoke" for me. I haven't had a Diamond Crown in many years; I thought I'd give them a go, again...

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
La Aroma Mi Amor is a "go to smoke" for me. I haven't had a Diamond Crown in many years; I thought I'd give them a go, again...

Nice! I haven't had a regular Diamond Crown in forever. I love the Maximus, though, especially with some age on it.

I really need to retry the Mi Amor. I remember I liked it a lot, but for whatever reason never bought any more.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Nice! I haven't had a regular Diamond Crown in forever. I love the Maximus, though, especially with some age on it.

I really need to retry the Mi Amor. I remember I liked it a lot, but for whatever reason never bought any more.
I highly recommend the Mi Amor Magnifico or Churchill; a damn tasty smokey treat. I am aging the Maximus for awhile before I cave to impatience, but I'm going to light up the DC. I'll let you know how it goes...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334708182.967001.jpg
My latest additions thanks to my Canadian friends that came to visit me at the convention center today in Orlando. Just have to wait on the bands in the mail! :)!!!!!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wow! The audacity! I certainly agree with you that you should no longer patronize the vendor; too many errors to trust that, even if they make this purchase whole, they will be able to follow through in the future.
Seller was apologetic w/o making excuses. Keeping the open box since I can salvage them. Also gave me a deep discount on his last sealed box which shipped out today.