What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Picked up a box of Fuente Anejo Sharks earlier this week.... At a great price!!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Go into a new shop today and find the ashtray I have been looking for CAO Cubist:

A short hop to the local tinderbox and I found these sticks. One of the power rangers did not survive the ride home. The 44th Maduro smells great.

Also picked up a sweet little nubber tool...The tool is adjustable to any ring gauge. the Part with the hole goes up or down to increase or decrease the ring gauge and is held by friction. Not sure about the spike, every time I try to use something like that with a dull point I crush the cigar....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Todays pick-ups..
anejoNCpurchase 001.jpg
B&M had their shipment lost and it just came in today. Best part is most people are done looking and I can grab them everytime I stop in for the next two weeks or so.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Go into a new shop today and find the ashtray I have been looking for CAO Cubist:

A short hop to the local tinderbox and I found these sticks. One of the power rangers did not survive the ride home. The 44th Maduro smells great.

Also picked up a sweet little nubber tool...The tool is adjustable to any ring gauge. the Part with the hole goes up or down to increase or decrease the ring gauge and is held by friction. Not sure about the spike, every time I try to use something like that with a dull point I crush the cigar....

Where did you manage to find that 44th in maduro, I thought they were only coming out in natural? If you're able to acquire another one, LMK please! :santa2:

Rating - 100%
134   0   0

I like that tray!

Ducati

Monster.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally got some Tats.

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
La Riqueza No. 4
Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
Tatuaje Series P P2 Robusto
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature