What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I can't remember what I bought at Casa the other night, but they are mailing it to me so I'll post up when it comes in. I am pretty sure I didn't go crazy buying stuff, but I know I went in the vintage room 4-5 times and always came out with a couple sticks.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I can't remember what I bought at Casa the other night, but they are mailing it to me so I'll post up when it comes in. I am pretty sure I didn't go crazy buying stuff, but I know I went in the vintage room 4-5 times and always came out with a couple sticks.
What kind of stuff do they have in the vintage room?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
What kind of stuff do they have in the vintage room?
Where to start.... tons of LFD Pactory Press, small batch 3&4, a lot of Tatuaje including Black CG Event sticks(no pigtail/cut foot), 08/09 La Verite, stacks of EPC Short Runs, a lot of Opus, Don Carlos Anniversary, God Of Fire OR's, Illusione, Liga A's, Zino, Davidoff... way too much to remember, everytime I went in I saw something I missed, should have kept my hands in my pockets!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Where to start.... tons of LFD Pactory Press, small batch 3&4, a lot of Tatuaje including Black CG Event sticks(no pigtail/cut foot), 08/09 La Verite, stacks of EPC Short Runs, a lot of Opus, Don Carlos Anniversary, God Of Fire OR's, Illusione, Liga A's, Zino, Davidoff... way too much to remember, everytime I went in I saw something I missed, should have kept my hands in my pockets!
That's awesome. I've always know they had a vintage room but living in NJ I've never been to casa myself and never knew what kind of vintage stock they had.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Wow, it's probably better I don't live near a place like that, lol.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I need to change my pants...

Dan

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
My haul from herf night at Casa, one of the bundles is someone else's. Not as bad as I thought it would be honestly. Thought I got more than this in my buzzed state.

The Tat Black CG's are event sticks not OR, the El T's are from the 100 count cabs and was told they aren't OR, but fairly close. And the unbanded is the B56, house cigar at Casa.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
My haul from herf night at Casa, one of the bundles is someone else's. Not as bad as I thought it would be honestly. Thought I got more than this in my buzzed state.

The Tat Black CG's are event sticks not OR, the El T's are from the 100 count cabs and was told they aren't OR, but fairly close. And the unbanded is the B56, house cigar at Casa.

Drooling! ;)