What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Was rummaging around here and there at the B&M today and stumbled upon an older LFD O.Y.A sampler

-DL Chisel Natural
-DL Churchill Especial Natural
-L 300
-L Torpedo
-DL Lancero Natural

Delicious looking smokes

Sorry can't get pics to work right...
Can't decide if I should smoke or let sit for a while longer....

And Tanga you should consider selling some of those to other brothers! I'd buy 3 or 4!

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have only smoked one ROTT. It is even more earthy than the regular Undercrowns. Some cocoa, coffee, nuts and leather. And a nice peppery finish. A damn good cigar in my opinion. And I am counting on it to grew even better in a few months.
Thanks for the info. Sounds tasty and glad you were able to grab those.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have only smoked one ROTT. It is even more earthy than the regular Undercrowns. Some cocoa, coffee, nuts and leather. And a nice peppery finish. A damn good cigar in my opinion. And I am counting on it to grew even better in a few months.
Thanks for the info. Sounds tasty and glad you were able to grab those.
It is a little bit easier for me since I live in Sweden and Holland is not that far away so the shipping costs is ok. Finally Sweden has some perks in the cigar buying game...;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered myself the Alec Bradley Sampler that was on Cigar Monster today. :) Already had multiple tempus, one of my favorite sticks too, but didn't have the others besides trying the MAXX once.