What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Box (10) of Quesada Jalapa Prominente's (7 5/8 x 49). I've been eager to try one of these since I first heard about them a few months ago.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Package arrived today from SmokeInn just in time for my work trip.

Both of Brian Glynn's samplers, 5er of Undercrown Corona Viva, 5er of La Duena PL.......cue up IceCube's "Today was a good day"

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
yeah... on staycation, did an overnighter a little south, and this just kind of begged to come home with us. i actually blame the ultras: usually have better self control, bit promised i would not pass on them again. o)

box mkULTRA
box goldie
box CyB corona
fiver draig robusto

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
yeah... on staycation, did an overnighter a little south, and this just kind of begged to come home with us. i actually blame the ultras: usually have better self control, bit promised i would not pass on them again. o)

box mkULTRA
box goldie
box CyB corona
fiver draig robusto
Where oh where did you find the goldies, I thought they were all gone?

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Would like to give big props to Smoke Inn. I've ordered there 3 times now and each time they've left a personal thank you letter, and this time some swag. Know I don't expect any retailer to send me any thing other then my cigars and s copy of my order, but it sure makes you feel like a VIP when a company adds a personal touch to it.

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box (10) of Quesada Jalapa Prominente's (7 5/8 x 49). I've been eager to try one of these since I first heard about them a few months ago.
Good score, I've seen you comment on these a few times over the last couple of weeks. I'm going b&m hopping tomorrow and I see these I just might snap up a robusto to try.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
riverside in jeffersonville IN, just over the river from louisville. the ultras and goldies were both from there, as well as the draig. hit them up, if you want, the website should have contact info. do not know if they ship, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

i am not going to, as i do not need the temptation... o)

http://riversidecigars.com/

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
riverside in jeffersonville IN, just over the river from louisville. the ultras and goldies were both from there, as well as the draig. hit them up, if you want, the website should have contact info. do not know if they ship, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Ah my favorite shop. Did you get the last of the Goldies?

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0

I just called them up and spoke to the owner (Jeff). He told me that he only had one box left & I snatched it up with the quickness! Should be shipping out to me today... :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346864434.717943.jpg

Four Kicks Corona

7-20-04 Robusto

San Lotano Oval Corona

La Duena Petite Belicoso

LFD Double Ligero 452

AF Short Story Maduro

Rm 101 San Andres Papi Chulo

Padron Aniversary Principe

I picked up some of these in Hackensack while smoking a Cuenca y Blanco at Ruben's. Then I got the rest at Tobacco Shop in Ridgewood, while chatting with COsmokes.

--sneak

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

I just called them up and spoke to the owner (Jeff). He told me that he only had one box left & I snatched it up with the quickness! Should be shipping out to me today... :)
Jeff is a great guy, I'm glad he took care of you.