What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
100 cab of 601 Red Habano Guapito's (4 x 32). Yellow cello city. Perfect for a quick smoke break at work. ;)

Box date on those bad boys?
Totally forgot that Pepin dates his boxes! Just looked & it's dated 18 AGO 2007. Nice! They taste really good right out of the box too. Gotta think they'll only be better after a proper acclimation. ;)
Very nice!

And just as an aside, I'm not sure if he's still dating his boxes. My 2 most recent box purchases of 601s (white and blue) just came in and they don't have dates... But I guess I can assume they're fairly new.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
If you don't like them, I'll buy them off ya.

Still on sale until tomorrow:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+red+label+habano+guapito+cigars/item+25953

Might as well get something else to total over $150.00, then you can use their "20% off any order over $150.00" coupon too. They came out to $1.12/stick for me. Totally worth it. Love that aged tobacco flavor. Still got a nice spicy kick too.
These better be damn good or I'm going to make YOU smoke'm!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
If you don't like them, I'll buy them off ya.

Might as well get something else to total over $150.00, then you can use their "20% off any order over $150.00" coupon too. They came out to $1.12/stick for me. Totally worth it. Love that aged tobacco flavor. Still got a nice spicy kick too.
These better be damn good or I'm going to make YOU smoke'm!
I'll have a verdict in a few days;)

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

How long did the smoke last? 20 to 30?
When I hear aged tobacco flavor I think of a lingering leathery/nutty finish w/ thick creamy smoke? Am I in the ball park?
I love the spice too. A nice gritty spice is the biz . I really hope they're what I'm thinking of rt now.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0

When I hear aged tobacco flavor I think of a lingering leathery/nutty finish w/ thick creamy smoke? Am I in the ball park?
I love the spice too. A nice gritty spice is the biz . I really hope they're what I'm thinking of rt now.
Have you ever smoked a regular sized 601 Red? Very similar, but a tad more mellow. The spice is subdued a bit, but definitely still there. I've only smoked two out of my box so far, but I liked them both. 20-30 minutes is about right if you smoke them slowly.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

Have you ever smoked a regular sized 601 Red? Very similar, but a tad more mellow. The spice is subdued a bit, but definitely still there. I've only smoked two out of my box so far, but I liked them both. 20-30 minutes is about right if you smoke them slowly.
Nice:) I need a tasty quickie for work.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Found some 2009 La Vérité Churchill's at the B&M today, I could not bring myself to buy them for 16 a pop. Ahhh but it hurt so bad to leave them.
Funnily enough, I think I have a 10 box arriving today from Federal. Used their reward bucks thingie, and they clocked in around that price with free shipping. These are getting tougher to find, and are smoking really good right now.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Found some 2009 La Vérité Churchill's at the B&M today, I could not bring myself to buy them for 16 a pop. Ahhh but it hurt so bad to leave them.
Funnily enough, I think I have a 10 box arriving today from Federal. Used their reward bucks thingie, and they clocked in around that price with free shipping. These are getting tougher to find, and are smoking really good right now.
huh. may have to make time for a churchill this weekend. o)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
huh. may have to make time for a churchill this weekend. o)
What is the old saying, "I learned it from watching you"?