What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
5er of Unnamed Reservas. Sticks to the right are some Willie Hererra cigars I got at the BOTL herf last year and sent with a friend at the time.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I usually recommend trying a cigar ROTT. Not only do you have something to compare it to later, but you will stop wondering what they are like and I find it makes it easier for me to let the rest sit. And what if you get attacked by a wild talking bear tomorrow?
Where is that talking bear quote from? I can almost place it...
Meatcakes opus x review :)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I usually recommend trying a cigar ROTT. Not only do you have something to compare it to later, but you will stop wondering what they are like and I find it makes it easier for me to let the rest sit. And what if you get attacked by a wild talking bear tomorrow?
Where is that talking bear quote from? I can almost place it...
Meatcakes opus x review :)
Yes! I couldn't place it! That dude knows how to do a review.

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Papas tin, an unnamed fuente reserve and a padron 2000 maduro probably because of that maduro thread

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Walked in the B&M with the intent of looking at some pipe tobacco. Took a stroll through the humidor for shits & giggles...saw these...

Went "Holy shit, they have Undercrowns". Saw the price tag (the cheapest I've ever seen 'em) so snagged two of the coronas. They also had some Short Story Maduros that I'm sure I'll be back for. And here I was doing so well...

Dan

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Rupe, this wasn't even a planned release. They will be having another release in a couple of months. I'm sure you can grab more then.
according to what I read on halfwheel, I was under the impression that these are pre-release versions and that the ones coming out in April will be slightly different. http://www.halfwheel.com/news-liga-privada-uf-13-appears-cigar-com/.

Of course my palate is not refined enough to pick up any potential differences anyway so I probably shouldn't worry.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Rupe, this wasn't even a planned release. They will be having another release in a couple of months. I'm sure you can grab more then.
according to what I read on halfwheel, I was under the impression that these are pre-release versions and that the ones coming out in April will be slightly different. http://www.halfwheel.com/news-liga-privada-uf-13-appears-cigar-com/.

Of course my palate is not refined enough to pick up any potential differences anyway so I probably shouldn't worry.
The April/ early spring release will have a pigtail cap, same blend tho.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

The April/ early spring release will have a pigtail cap, same blend tho.
Hmmmm, not doubting you...but would love to see a source on that!