What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, the bottom two pics are the same cigars, one in the boxes and one not. Probably done buying for a little while. And I have a small humidor to help me not keep buying stuff like crazy. Gotta see how much room I have left once it is finished seasoning, but I already have enough to last me over a year at the rate I smoke. Had to resist the urge to pick up the Undercrown Corona Vivas on the monster yesterday... they were taunting me! Don't want to get in trouble with the wife.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Haha, the bottom two pics are the same cigars, one in the boxes and one not. Probably done buying for a little while. And I have a small humidor to help me not keep buying stuff like crazy. Gotta see how much room I have left once it is finished seasoning, but I already have enough to last me over a year at the rate I smoke. Had to resist the urge to pick up the Undercrown Corona Vivas on the monster yesterday... they were taunting me! Don't want to get in trouble with the wife.
Trust me brother....you will:

1.) Fill up that little humi and buy a larger one or a coolidor (look it up).
2.) Begin hiding your cigar purchases from your wife.
3.) Buy the UC Vivas.

All within the next 3 months.....guaranteed.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Especially Hide the buys from the wife! I have become an expert.

3.) Buy the UC Vivas.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Especially Hide the buys from the wife! I have become an expert.

3.) Buy the UC Vivas.

You guys are bad influences... it is good if I can stick with the tiny humidor. I'm a little OCD, so if I didn't have my wife being my conscience, I would be working on taking my fridge in the basement and converting that into a humidor, and subsequently filling it. And I smoke once a month at most, with no plans to until the spring time (too cold!), so a couple boxes would last me years. I'd have to only invest in stuff suitable for aging, lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2013-01-11_16-06-46_461.jpg2013-01-11_16-16-14_130.jpg

Burned through all the Mule Kicks already, mighty delicious!
Also picked up: 2 tins of Papas Fritas, Oliva V, 3 Liga T-52's, Headley Grange and a bundle of El Suelo for shitz and giggles..

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Scored a few goodies from the DE event last night at Emerson's. Coffin of Liga A, a bundle of MUWAT Digital Son 6 the rep grabbed me from the event they did at Outland the night before and a Willy Herrera fresh rolled.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Scored a few goodies from the DE event last night at Emerson's. Coffin of Liga A, a bundle of MUWAT Digital Son 6 the rep grabbed me from the event they did at Outland the night before and a Willy Herrera fresh rolled.

I am still to go to my first event. It sounds like the comraderie and the free swag make it a good time.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Buying season for me. This should be an awesome week of shipments and pickups.
Get ready for the daily deluge brothers. Here is five four kicks and a five pack of cromagnon knuckle draggers to start it off.

IMG_0024.jpg.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
damn devil site got me again... Im not even sure why I bought them other than it gets me an early crack at the new diesel "hair of the dog"...

I do love smaller vitola's of just about everything in there though.. so trying a salomon in each line should be a bit of an adventure....