What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice haul reason, i havent tried the especial of the short stories, have you had a regular and how did they compare if you dont mind?
I have not had the Naturals yet but have smokes 20+ Maduros. I will try the natural some time soon. I have heard they are sweeter.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just arrived yesterday from Smoke Inn. Apparently they felt guilty about a shipping delay (that I didn't even notice) and included a handwritten apology note and a nice cap. The assortment on the left was on sale for $4.95 which was a deal that I just couldn't resist.

Thanks guys for the outstanding customer service and a great deal on the smokes! :thumbsup:

Attachments

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
i just got a some four kicks from them too and they sent a handwritten note thanking me for ordering and telling me about the cigars. plus i got a hat too. really like this company and will probably order from them again.

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Abe and the rest of the gang at Smoke Inn are just awesome. Great customer service, fast shipping and always get a hand written thank you with some freebies.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2