What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Scored a box of Mummy's
Didn't know that was still possible.

Me either, I walked into this cigar shop in Phoenix/Mesa, not sure where exactly. I was with a Co-Worker getting a ride back to Prescott from the airport and he said he wanted a cigar for the drive. I made my way around the humidor and stayed strong. He grabbed his smoke and we headed to the front counter outside the walk in. Along the wall was a cabinet humidor, T52's, 9, Papas Fritas, Some Tat Black Petite Lanceros, Then I glance over and saw a couple Mummys, I asked if they had a box and sure enough. Impulse buy.
I love walking in a B&M outside my regulars and finding jems!

Total score!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Scored a box of Mummy's

Me either, I walked into this cigar shop in Phoenix/Mesa, not sure where exactly. I was with a Co-Worker getting a ride back to Prescott from the airport and he said he wanted a cigar for the drive. I made my way around the humidor and stayed strong. He grabbed his smoke and we headed to the front counter outside the walk in. Along the wall was a cabinet humidor, T52's, 9, Papas Fritas, Some Tat Black Petite Lanceros, Then I glance over and saw a couple Mummys, I asked if they had a box and sure enough. Impulse buy.
Nice score! A brother here actually helped me find one for my collection last month in his local B&M. It's amazing what gems are hiding around the country that people would go crazy over.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Scored a box of Mummy's

Nice score! A brother here actually helped me find one for my collection last month in his local B&M. It's amazing what gems are hiding around the country that people would go crazy over.
That's a fact Nick. Most of big finds are from stores I visit while on the road.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Arturo Fuente Sungrown Magnum R 54. Box split with my brother. Really like these things and they come to like 5.50 a cigar on the box purchase.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ok so that Opus X wasnt mine :(

My friend gave it to my pal who visited the factory. But I came out kinda winning I believe. Here's my haul
uploadfromtaptalk1362696431618.jpg

And my own blended cigars!
uploadfromtaptalk1362696455725.jpg

Quite an awesome experience to blend your own cigar. It is completely dominican tobacco, cuban seeds and dominican seeds. Next time I will be blending one with different country tobacco.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While traveling for work I walked into a shop in PA and found some new friends. A dress box of The Mummy, a half box of Viaje Oro Collectors Edition, and a few Viaje Candy Canes.