What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Nice pick up! Do you ever worry about not inspecting a sealed box? I'm always afraid I'll open it down the road only to find they've been damaged in some way

They put foam on the inside so I doubt they are damaged. The cigars themselves are ugly anyways. It's not from their regular production factory Raices Cubanas or their limited edition factory El Titan but rather, the Graycliff factory. I probably should open it to inspect it but I just bought it from the same vendor a week ago. I'm sure it's in the same condition as the opened one.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
From the looks of it...

Tatuaje Petite Cazadore Reserva, Fuente Hemmingway Best Seller, Fuente Magnum R52, Liga Privada No 9 Robusto, Tatuaje Bella Encre, Tatuaje Noella Reserva (2013 if it has the PHJ logo on back of band), BOTL Small Batch & Oliva Series V Lancero.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Went to the local looking for the cigar of the month, Mode 5, they didn't have it so I grabbed a few Illusione Rothchildes, which I've never had, and a MF LB petit robusto.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thx craig Mac ;)

Hahahaha nice try dharbolt ;)

Had a google aroun there all pretty well respected , lucky fella

Cheers fellas :)

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
All the ones I like LoL, people keep bombing me awesome cigars that I just have to have,

its starting to put a dent in my wallet though :(

and I have really Dug every Tatuaje I have tried
I'm jelly, that's all -- if I had the scratch I'd be doing the exact same thing.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
All the ones I like LoL, people keep bombing me awesome cigars that I just have to have,

I'm jelly, that's all -- if I had the scratch I'd be doing the exact same thing.
I hear ya Brother! I have put $60 a week away since I quit smokeing cigarettes, a year and a half ago, and never had anything to spend that money on

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

I hear ya Brother! I have put $60 a week away since I quit smokeing cigarettes, a year and a half ago, and never had anything to spend that money on
I'm in grad school, and getting married in May, but once I'm done my income should roughly quadruple. Will be some serious spending sprees when that happens.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

I'm in grad school, and getting married in May, but once I'm done my income should roughly quadruple. Will be some serious spending sprees when that happens.
Damn I guess I gotta keep you around a little bit longer..... lol

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Some sticks from CigarBid.

Tatuaje Nicaragua 7th Natural
HC Series Habano2 belicoso
San Cristobal Revelation Prophets
CLE Cuarenta robusto
CLE Cuarenta corona gordas

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk